Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite of the Week: Tian Seng Ube Hopia

I did not plan for the favorite of the week segment of my blog to be all about food but I just can't stop having new food favorites! The next post will be non food, I promise.

One pack of Tian Seng Ube hopia for 18.75 pesos

This week's spotlight goes to Tian Seng Ube Hopia! Since I moved work place, I now temporarily work in a non-office setting and that makes me hungry all the time because of the heat and constant moving. My sister bought snacks for the Chinese engineers who came here to install our machines and I find myself reaching for Ube Hopia almost everyday. I feel guilty for this because as I always say, I'm the Queen of binge eating so obviously, I can eat a whole pack of ube hopia in one sitting less than 10 minutes.

Finished a pack in lass than 10 minutes! Gluttony!

It's not the best tasting snack but I find myself craving for it every day and today, I promise that it's the last day I'll be eating ube hopia as my snack. I promise to stick to my diet and never deviate again or eat unhealthy food. No unnecessary snacking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment