Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Plans

If only I can celebrate my birthday the way I want it, I'll definitely plan something really simple. Not that I'm having something grand either. I just want a simple dinner with the people I love and a cake! A cookies and cream cake or just like what I almost always had the past years, mango bravo. Any cake will do but please be a yummy one.

 I remember when I was younger and I actually cried and begged for a cake for my birthday because they weren't getting any cake for me for the past 3 years. HAHA I think that was important for me because cakes are delicious and it's not something we have everyday. Cakes calls for celebration and a celebration as simple as that makes me happy.

I don't want a party for my birthday. Not that I don't want to share blessings, I just don't feel like it. Hmmm Why do I feel like I need to explain myself even if I don't? Oh well. In my mind, I'm planning a simple Chinese dinner with dimsum or Japanese dinner with sushi rolls and sashimi with the people who cares for me and ONLY those who cares for me and those who I care for. Ayaw ko ng saling kitkit. I'm dreaming of siomai, hakaw, lomaikai, steamed spareribs and noodles with soup not birthday noodles. Oh! crunchy tuna rolls and salmon sashimi too! I realize that I miss buffet dinners. Hihi I miss Spirals.

It's near 12 midnight and here I am daydreaming (or should I say nightdreaming? hihi) about food I want to eat. Actually I just want to eat and I'm just making my birthday as an excuse.

So much for planning! It's just my hungry self talking now.

Update to my last post: I decided to not go to Bora instead and just stay here for work. I just can't get myself to go and just leave all my work behind especially now that we are EXTREMELY busy for work. I don't think that I am the most important person in there but I feel like I should be there and leaving for Bora at a time like this is just so wrong. It feels like leaving a friend right when she needs you the most. Okay, I might sound a little OA especially if you don't understand but it's the right thing to do and I want to do the right thing.

To further explain myself, the engineers from China just came here and we are setting up the machines for our company. Okay, I'm not of any help with setting it up but I feel like I need to be there to assist and make sure that everything is going smoothly. I just can't go and enjoy and just leave the job to my boss alone and my younger sister, who is 16 by the way, I asked her to replace me while I go to vacation. See? How can I enjoy in a situation like that? I know I won't so I decided to cancel my trip, Bora will stay there and I can go back whenever.

That's all. Thank you.

PS: I feel so mature. :>

xx,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I can actually HEAR your voice as I read your blog? Hahaha I wish I could fly there for your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I wish we live nearer each other!! :)

    ReplyDelete