Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 07: My Worst Habit

I skipped the day 6 post which is the "A song that makes you cry (or nearly) because I honestly can't think of any song that makes me cry or nearly.

Day 07 of the 30 day blog challenge.

My worst habit would unquestionably be binge eating. I'm a self confessed binge eater. I binge every time I can which is most of the time. There's even one point in my life --which was only late last year that I thought of going to a psychologist. A legit psychologist, I mean. Hehe.
Photo from here


Of course, I would have recognized the symptoms for I am a BS-Psych grad so I made a great effort to stop doing it though I still binge eat most of the time occasionally. Which greatly explain why I seem to be always on a diet but never succeeds. I always binge eat in the middle of my diet. I always use my number one excuse, PMS, to binge eat. I can eat a pack of Cheetos in a day, alone. I'll open it at night while watching TV and eat away the bag of chips until I finish 2/3 of it then finish the remaining left the morning after right before breakfast.

Photo from Frito Lay

I always make excuse for me to do it. PMS, been on a diet too long, don't want to deprive myself too much and a whole lot of irrelevant excuses.

I binge eat a lot. Chips, chocolates, bread or just about anything. I don't stop eating until I feel uncomfortable. I still eat even if I don't feel hungry. I just eat and eat until I feel so full I want to vomit. GRR!

But of course I will not let myself do this everyday so as hard as it is, I still try to live healthy. I TRY to exercise and eat proportionally but once I have an excuse to binge, I do it. I wish I can stop doing it because it feels good at the moment but I always feel so bad after. Like slash wrist bad.

And that's my worst habit. I wish I can completely stay away from this.

What's yours?


xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment