Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 05: Your Dream House

Day 5 of my 30 day blog challenge.

I've been dreading to do this post just because I want it to be as close as the dream house on my mind. If only I know how to do cad drawings then I'll do it just to show you what my dream house looks like. Since that is not yet possible, I just grabbed photos online to show you what my dream house is like.

1.) Walk-in closet
Isn't it every girl's dream?
Photo from here

Photo from here
It would be cool if my walk in closet would also house my vanity room where I can put all my make up, oh! My dream house would also house my dream vanity right? hihi. I'd kill LOVE to have my dream vanity. Have you ever watched the Youtubers show us their make up collection? I super want a huge collection like that. Although that would be such a waste of money since make up does expire.

If you haven't seen a video like that, let me grab a video for you. Hmm..
Elle Fowler, Allthatglitters21 in Youtube's make up collection and Vanity

These girls are so lucky. I want a room and a house like that! I am a follower of the Fowler sisters and I've seen their rooms and apartment tours. I die. But of course, this is my dream house after all, and my dream house would be much more spacious than what they have. Lol

This would be perfect for my vanity
Photo from here

Knowing myself, even if it is a dream house, it is still my dream house so I will not allow myself to waste so much money on that much make up. I'm still very realistic even in my dreams. maybe 2/3 of her collection will be fine with me. :D

2.) Bedroom 

I want a big spacious bedroom with heavily carpeted floors and plushy chairs with a large LCD TV wall mounted and a surround system.  I want my bedroom to be surrounded with pink. My bed, king size with comforters so soft you would never want to leave bed ever again. 

Something that looks like this
Photo from here


But more of like this but much more spacious.
photo from here 
I can just imagine myself walking around my dream bed room with pink fluffy bedroom slippers on and a pink bath robe. I'm girly girl like that. I love everything pink.

Red Plush Chair for $895
Click here
In love with this.
Credits here



3.) Bathroom 
I want a simple pink bathroom. I don't want it to be overly done. Just a simple bathroom with a bath tub, a separate shower, toilet seat (DUH!), sink in white. Even if I'm in love with color pink, I wouldn't want a bathroom with pink toilet seats. That's just too much!! 

Pink bathroom
photo from here

I want a place to hold my candles near the tub so I can light some candles while taking a warm bath with foam. hihi. I want an iHome inside the bath room so I can play classical and instrumental music to relax my mind. 



4.) Living Room

You would think I'll decorate my living room with pink but I'm not that crazy. I want my living room to be simple and to look clean all the time. So the theme of my living room will be minimalism, where less is more


Photos from here

5.) Kitchen
I want a big kitchen! I love love love love cooking and (want to learn) baking. I don't cook everyday but I want a very nice kitchen that's so nice it's like it's inviting you to cook every time. A kitchen complete with all the kitchen equipment a kitchen could ever have. Refrigerator, oven, blender, juicer, baking pans, etc.

Photos from here

I want a "bar" in the middle of my kitchen where I can prepare food at the bar and just hand over the food to the counter to the person at the other side. 

Ikea's kitchen design


photo from here


If you know Judy from itsJudysLife and her husband Benji from BenjiManTV, maybe you know how their kitchen looks like and I actually like their kitchen and how everything was placed. If you don't, you might want to check this video out. 
I watch their videos once in a while especially while I'm (stationary) biking because they have long vlogs and are entertaining. I don't get bored with my exercise. :)

6.) Garden and Pool
I have no idea what I want yet. How big it will be and what the pool will look like. For now, I'll just leave as a mystery. ;)

So there. I never thought I'd enjoy writing this post as much as I did.

What's your dream house like?

xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment