Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 13: Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?

At this age, I think it's normal to have had your heart broken. We all went through that. I remember getting my heart so broken I even posted a blog in multiply while crying saying how my heart was so broken and pouring my heart out in that post. It sure made me feel better, after all, writing is a very good way to vent out your deepest emotions. I went through all the stages of break up --denial, anger, bargaining (yes, I went through that), depression and finally, acceptance. I'm glad I do good with moving on, if you know what I mean. I'm not the one to be depressed for a very long time. I had my share of break up stories too, every time I cope up differently.

I remember this particular event that I got my heart so broken it bothered me so much. I can say that it was one of the worst times of my life. I felt betrayed, cheated, deserted, like my whole world fell over me and I'm not even exaggerating. Looking back, I still feel a little hatred but what's the point? I will never forget those days. If I ever get to sit down and talk to that person someday, I will promise to give myself a revenge and slap that person hard enough for him/her to forget his/her name. I'm so mad I want to curse.

Anyway, no, I did not get my heart broken by a lover, I realized that having your heart broken by your friends is so much worse than being it broken by a lover. Believe me.

About breaking a heart, I know I did and I'm sorry. Although I admit there were times I feel happy I did. I guess that's my only guard against those who wants to break mine. Hoho :)

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment