Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 04: Something you are OCD about

Day 4 of my 30 day blog challenge.

This was supposed to go up on April 4 but I went to Manila for a week long vacation because of Holy Week. I took the time off from any work and things I usually do and spent the break off with my family and :"> hihi.

It's so hard to think of something I'm OCD about since I'm not really an OC type of person. I can just get away with everything. That's one of the reason why my room, is still messy right now every time. You can simply tell that I'm not super organized with my things especially when you take a peek to my bag. There's a jungle there!

Sneak peek


My messy make up bag when I traveled to Singapore



Then I remembered that there may be something I am OCD about. Eyebrows! I can't stand seeing messy eyebrows. They're my biggest pet peeves!! Whenever I see people with unruly eyebrows, I feel like the need to go and pull them with tweezers. I'm so rude!! :p

Anyway, my brows are not always perfectly threaded but I always pull the excess hairs once they show themselves and when it gets unmanageable, I visit a threading salon. I do not always go to a salon to have it fixed because I'm kuripot like that. I try to do whatever I can and just visit the expert when I can't do anything about it anymore.

I'm quite OCD about lining my brows too. I TRY to make it look as perfect as it can. I find that it always end up not pantay but I try to practice a lot. I practice everyday. I find that it's best when I use my favorite eyebrow pencil ever, Shu Uemura Hard Pencils. I get a lot of compliments about my eyebrows most of the time when I use this. hihi!! :">

that's it pansit!

xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment