Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 16 What do people notice about you?

Day 16 of the 30 day blog challenge.

If you've seen me in person, you'll have to agree that it's my height. It's always one of the first thing people notice about me. I used to hate my height because I'm too tall for the boys I liked in high school and I can't wear high heels everyday. I used to love wearing high heels back when I was 14 years old but since I grew this tall, I try not to wear them anymore just because I don't like getting comments about being too tall in my heels. Not that I don't like my height, I just don't want to get too much attention. Maybe if I was thinner, it will probably be okay since I have a model height but since I'm chubs, I don't like people to notice how "big" I am. That's how they call me and I hate being called a big girl. I don't like it. I receive it as a negative comment. Like when I used to go to Arangke with my mom during Sundays, the fish tinderos always comments on my height and tell me I am like a basketball player, if only I am thinner then they might have compared me with a model instead. Did I make a point? I don't know. Maybe I just have some body image issues and I hate myself for this.

I'm 5'6" tall by the way. Not too tall but not the average height here in the Philippines where the average height of the girls are 5'2"-5'4".

xx,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about Tour to Kerala.

    Kerala Holidays
    Tour to Kerala
    Kerala Tour Package
    India Tour Package
    Kerala Holidays
    Tour to Kerala
    Kerala Tour Package
    India Tour Package

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a very nice and informative blog. I like these kinds of blogs. I hope this information is very useful for all searching about
    south india tour packages
    south india tour packages
    south india tour packages
    south india tour packages

    ReplyDelete