Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy Bee

I have been very busy lately. Like crazy busy. Sometimes I wish I can split my body into three so I can attend to all my duties at the same time.

Woke up early today because I had a really bad dream. Hay. I hate bad dreams. It fucks up my mornings.

3 more days til my birthday and honestly, I don't feel like it. With all the things happening around me, I just can't get myself to think that it's my birthday in a few days or maybe it's like this if you are growing older. Birthdays used to be big deals for my younger self. I wanted to always celebrate it with a party but right now, I guess I want to celebrate it by getting away to Bora.

I still don't know if I can make it. I wish I can. I spent a lot for that trip. Okay not a lot, but I already paid for my tickets and accommodations. I just can't afford to let go of my money just like that. It'll hurt me!! I'm just too kuripot to not think of the money I already spent. Gee.

Oh well. I guess that's how life is. You have to sacrifice things. Oh well papel, I pray that I will still be able to go to Boracay despite the busy schedules in my work. x.x

PS: Zel, if you are reading this and if I did not make it, please promise me you'll still love me no matter what. I don't want to fail you. Hope you understand. (CHOS)

xx,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. I think that all the hard work and sacrifice you made for the business will be worth it someday. :)

    ReplyDelete