Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 02: 20 of My Favorite Things

Day 2 of my 30 day blog challenge.
20 of my favorite things

1. Fried chicken
My most favorite food. 'nuf said.

2. Benefit 10
The best contour kit ever. It works magic on me every time. I stopped using my Benefit 10 powder when I bought my matte bronzer but it's just not the same. I feel different when I use this as my contour and the highlight is just a bonus. It highlights but is not so shimmery! Two thumbs up. 

3. Mac Please Me Matte Lipstick
I love love love this lip stick. it's baby pink and it's matte ad it last for hours on my lips. No need to retouch so much.

4. Mac Fluid line Black Track

5. Shu Uemura Loose Powder
Mattifies my face for a long period of time. I get less oily throughout the whole day.

6. Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil
This has to be my favorite eyebrow pencil because I learned drawing my brows with this and til now, I can't perfect my brows using other products. LOL

7. Braids
My lazy go to hairstyle.

8. Dress
My lazy go to outfit. This is true. I hate wearing jeans because they are such a hassle to wear so if I'm feeling lazy to pull jeans on, I just get a dress and I'm done. 

9. Sandals
I love cute flat sandals. Since I don't feel comfortable wearing high heels, I love looking for cute flat sandals that I can wear with just about any outfit.

10. Stud Earrings
I used to love dangling earrings but I guess that as we mature, our preferences change. I super love collecting stud earrings from Accessorize, Forever 21, H&M. They come in 5 pairs a set. I love it because they're cheap and you get a lot. 

11. Denim shorts
Who doesn't love denim shorts anyway?

12. Cheetos cheese flavor
Among all the other Cheetos flavors, I especially love the cheese flavor. I love spicy food but they're hot is too hot for me and the jalapeno is just not my cup of tea but the cheese flavor is just perfect for my taste buds. It's not too salty yet it's so flavorful. I can finish a big pack in one sitting. Yes, sometimes my appetite surprises me. 

13. iPhone
I love my iPhone because it's so handy. If you don't already know, I love tweeting and watching YouTube videos and my phone gives me the convenience to do it without having to open a laptop. I use it all the time. For music, for texting, calling, tweeting, watching YouTube videos, etc. I still find it very handy and useful even if I'm not fan of the game apps.

14. Longchamp tote bags
They're big and spacious and you can fit SO much in it. 

15. Books
I love reading and books are my companion on a boring day.

16. Khiel's face products
I have never tried other products that worked this well for me. It keeps me from having pimple and bad skin days. They are pricey but worth it although they really hurt my pockets (or my conscience to ask my parents or my sister to buy for me). Hihi. I find that other products irritates my skin and leave me with red, blotchy face. No likey. :( so I end up just going back to what works for me.

17. Starbucks Green Tea Frap
As much as I can, I try to avoid from calorie packed frappuccinos. I just feel so guilty drinking it. I feel like I'm drinking fat straight from the cup. :s But if I were to choose a drink to indulge in, I'll choose Starbucks' green tea frap most of the time. Light frap (skim milk) with no whip cream.  But I can still taste fat with every sip. :(

18. Toms
I super love my overused Gold Toms. I used it almost every school day of my last term in school. I just can't stop using it. It seriously went well with all outfit that I'm wearing. Jeans, leggings, shorts, dresses. Everything almost everything except cocktail dresses or more formal attires. It's overused and a bit dirty now but I still love it and I don't use it as much anymore because I want the shoes to last me longer. heehee. I'm weird like that.

19. Sling bags
I'm more into sling bags than to girly girl shoulder bags. I find that they're easier to carry around and they look kinda cool too.

20. Coffee
I don't know how I survived years without it. I just recently found my love for coffee and I'm glad I did. They're my instant pick me uppers!


What are your 20 most favorite things?


xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment