Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 03: A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You

Day 3 of the 30 day blog challenge.

Photo of a photo.
12 years old Annie

Kausuhan ng pagpapapicture sa studio nung hindi pa nauuso ang mga digicam at usong uso ang pagpapapicture ng nasa studio at pinamimigay sa mga kaklase. Naku, kahiya naman kung pinamigay ko 'to noon. hihi.

Picture of me when I was in grade 6. Grabbed this from my friend, Rad's facebook. He took a photo of this from my best friend's photo album and posted it on Facebook!!! @#$%^&*!! So much for revealing all those embarrassing pictures. Hihi. I'm a little late bloomer, this is what I looked like while all my other 12 year old friends were very lovely in their studio pictures. Hi Joyce and Cyrille, you both made me look like an ugly ducking!!

Although embarrassing, it's still so cute to look at old pictures and remember your young self and remember who you were and who you became and also think of who you will be. 

xx,


Annie

1 comment:

  1. It's like it was just yesterday that we were this young! So many things happened already. We improved as people :)

    ReplyDelete