Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 09: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 days

Day 9 of the 30 day blog challenge.

I honestly have big hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days. Some of them are too serious and/or ambitious I'm not sure I can share it yet. Most of them are work related and self-improvement.

You can actually check my 101 in 1001 challenge. They're practically the same except for the duration of the time.

Warning: This will be a serious post.

My hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days. 


I suddenly don't feel comfortable writing down all my hopes, dreams and plans anymore. I think it's too personal and everything I write down will somehow, someday be used against me. :s So I will just list down some of my shallow plans for the next 365 days.

Work related

  • Excel in work
  • Learn more about business
  • Overcome fear in doing sales call
  • Focus more on work
  • Earn a lot of money for the company
  • Make my boss happy and make them feel that they made a right decision to give me this position
  • Make a lot of business contacts
  • Master the art of sales
Self
  • Learn basic photography
  • Reach my target weight
  • Read more
  • Work out regularly
  • Make new friends
  • Update blog regularly
  • Be a better writer
  • Be more involved in the society
  • Discover nature
  • Change bad habits
  • Be a better person
  • Save money
  • Be happy
  • Make people around me happy
  • Take cool pictures
  • Speak fluent  Cebuano
  • Speak fluent Mandarin
  • Discover more of Cebu (restaurants, culture, places)
  • Make the most out of the next 365 days
I wish I can come up with a more interesting post but it's really just that right now. I wish the next 365 days will be interesting!! 


xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment