Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 10: A dream for the future

Dreams are vague. People think dreams don't come true only because they don't make it happen. If we work hard enough then the world will help you achieve it. Sounds familiar? It's called Law of Attraction.

I have a lot of dreams. For myself, for my love one, for my family, for our country and for the universe.

You may not want to read this entry anymore because I have the same dream as a lot of people out there. Live life, fall in love, be swept away off my feet, marry the knight in shining armor, live happily ever after. We all want that? Who doesn't?

I admit that I am a very selfish person. I think about myself most of the time, what will benefit me most and what will make me happy. I try everything that will make me prettier.  Don't judge me. Everybody is like me. Everybody is superficial in their own way. Everybody likes to be beautiful because it is what is socially acceptable.

My dream is for the world to be less harsh to people who doesn't belong to what the society dictates as beautiful. My dream actually is for the society to stop dictating what is beautiful. So what if her chest is flat? what if her hair is not silky smooth? So what if her nose is flat? So what if she has bulges? So what? It doesn't make her less of a person than you. Your hair might be a little frizzy, so what? Who cares anyway? But of course, people should always try to make themselves look presentable.

My dream is for all the people to be nice. Stop hating and start appreciating. I just hate it when people do bad things to other people just to let them down, bring them down or just to make them feel bad. Mind your own business, people.

My dream is for all the people to get what they wish for or at least to get what He sets us up for. I dream for world peace. I dream for poverty to stop. I dream for a better future for the children of our generation. I dream for corruption to stop. I have a lot of dreams actually, I just can't straighten my thoughts right now so yeah, that's it.

What's your dream?

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment