Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meeting Say

This post is like a breathe of fresh air from all the 30 day challenge posts I have been posting. It's called a challenge for something. I feel like I'm in school, given a title and I have to submit an essay everyday.

One of my favorite past time is to watch YouTube videos. I love watching makeup tutorials, I follow some of my favorite YouTube gurus and always watch their videos. That's how I spend boring days and nights. That's my lullaby before I go to sleep. I have an obsession have a passion for makeup and I watch different girls do their makeup to learn different tricks. I've been watching Michelle Phan, Elle and Blair Fowler for almost a year and then I found Say Artillero's channel. To make the long story short, I'm a bored girl who finds watching YouTube gurus doing their makeup entertaining!

Have you ever liked someone you haven't personally met yet? That's how I felt with Say. I liked Say immediately so I followed her on twitter, read her blog and watched more of her videos. Knowing more about her made me like her more. She came here last April 2 and I got to meet her! :) Yay! Fan girl mode.
Annie and Say at the meet and greet in Red Mango, Ayala Center Cebu

We went to dinner at Moon Cafe, IT Park after.
Poor photo quality taken using my phone.

And dessert at La Marea!
At La Marea

With Paulo and Say
Photo grabbed from Say

I feel like we've known each other for a lifetime long time. We're like long lost sisters. She's definitely one of the nicest person I know and she's very down to earth that's why a lot of people love her.

We met up again for dinner last April 3 at Zubuchon. I was quite disappointed with their lechon that night. Maybe because we went there for dinner. The previous times I went there for lechon were lunch time and they tasted really good. 

Tip: It's best to eat lechon during lunch because that's when it is freshly cooked. 
Looks so good!
Photo grabbed from Say

I forgot that tip and only remembered it when I tasted the lechon. So disappointing. 
Kamias shake. The only photo I took the night we went to Zubuchon.
I have always loved their Kamias shake but the shake they served me that time was bland. Anyway it didn't matter because I was with good company. :)

Zubuchon with Say and Paulo
Photo grabbed from Say

If you want to learn how to apply makeup, watch Say's video. They're informative and she definitely knows what she's doing. :) 

Watch here videos on her YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/saytiocoartillero
Visit her beauty blog: http://saytiocoartillero.com/
Follow her on twitter!  https://twitter.com/#!/saytioco 

xx,

Annie






No comments:

Post a Comment