Sunday, April 15, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

I always get LSS with the latest TVCs with very catchy songs. Considering how often they play in our television sets while watching our favorite tv shows, who wouldn't? I remember singing Nescafe's "Good morning sainyo! Sweet and mild ang kasama ko" every morning while getting my caffeine fix. They sure do have a way of getting the viewers' attention. 


The latest TVC that got me LSS to their song is PLDT's Anna Banana song. "Anna Banana, I love you a bunch...."

Watch the video here if you still haven't! 

Awww. Isn't he such a cutie pie? If you didn't know, here's his full video singing the song.

This cutie pie just sang the his heart out on internet for his crush. How romantic. He sure did get waaay more than a 100 hits! 

This hearth throb even thanked his viewers for making him reach over a million hits!! I just can't get enough of this cute little boy. :) He's so cute I want to pinch his cheeks!

Watching YouTube videos definitely is one of my past times. That is why I got so thrilled when I found out that:

1. PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb.2. For subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill.3. For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com.
 
Fast internet just got faster!




xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment