Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Cyma Experience

I had a bad case of PMS last week and I went to cheer myself up by dating myself to Cyma. I went to Ayala, Cebu. I swear they have the best service. I love how friendly their waiters are. I did not feel sad at all eating there alone. The servers were all attentive and they all had smiling faces. I felt so at home and that kind of lifted up my spirits also.


Since I was craving for Roka Salata, their ever famous Greek rocket salad, I went and gave in to my cravings. I never tasted something so light and so refreshing. It has romaine lettuce, chopped arugula, candied walnut (my favorite!! I wish they'd put more of this rather than loads of sun dried tomatoes), sun dried tomatoes topped with shaved parmesan and Greek vinaigrette.  


Cyma's Roka Salata

A solo plate costs 330 pesos which for me is good for sharing for 2 people on a diet. ;) 

Since I do not get contented with one type of food, I ordered for chicken gyro which is also one of my favorite. I had them split it into 2 so it's easier to eat. I do not like the feeling of having to put the big chunk of gyro into my mouth. Another reason is I can't finish an order of it. I also ordered a side order of greek potatoes.


Chicken Gyro P160 + Greek potatoes P100


Yummy hot sauce!

Hotter than hot! Chili oil



About to have my first bite!

I really loved my dinner alone and I wouldn't have it any other way. It gave me the chance to relax and enjoy my own company. I didn't have to bother about other people (anti-social here, not!). 


If you are wondering if I finished everything by myself, well i didn't. I ate half of what I ordered and took home the other half. 


These are my left overs!

Can't wait to go back!

xx,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Cyma has Greek food noh? I'll try that soon! I'm into trying new stuff nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyma is greek food ata talaga. Bring tita with you. Try their potatoes! It's yummy and better and healthier than friench fries. Ofcourse yung part na it tastes better, subjective. HAHA labo noh? But it's super yummy! :*

      Delete