Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Deal or No Deal

Don't you just love deal sites? They give you very good deals in a very low price most of them ranging from 50%-70% off. Some but not all of the deals are not true. They give you a price that is so high and slash 50% off to make it look like a great deal but when you check to their site, you don't get these discount at all. So the trick is to know how to get a good score.

Today, I found the deal that I will definitely enjoy. I can say that "IT'S A SCORE!!"

Secret Recipe P199 unlimited cakes deal on Cash cash pinoy
I am super tempted to buy this coupon. If and only if I am not miles away. Sad though that you can only avail this promo at The Fort and Shangri-la mall. I love cakes! I love sweets! I love desserts! I love eating. The deal said that the original unlimited cake deal costs P950 and is on 80% off so it's now P199. I don't know if this is true because I haven't seen any unlimited cake offers yet but who cares? P199 is already a good deal. I will buy even if I din't know how much it costs before. This is love! I get to eat different varieties of cakes for just P199. :p Not that I can finish a lot but choices are always good. 

Now the question is, is it a deal or no deal?
What's your favorite deal? 

See the deal here.


xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment