Friday, March 16, 2012

Reducing Weight Gaining Genes

Daily walk can reduce weight gaining genes.

Click the link. Read it then come back to me.

How cool is that? I always blame genes for my insecurities about my body. I'm always on the fat side. I always feel guilty eating. Always do. ALWAYS.I cannot emphasize more but you get it. I know people will tell me to just exercise but it's not easy. You know it is not. Being lazy is always easier than going to the gym or running around but this article is an eye opener. I do believe that this is true.

I remember I always think how fat I am back in high school and in college. I never got contented with how I look. I always complain how I have extra bulges and people tell me it's fine because I am tall but I never felt it's okay. I'm just not comfortable with my body but that does not make me any less of a person.

Now, after reading this article, I guess it's calling for a lifestyle change. I hate how I live such a sedentary life and I guess I should start moving around more. Perhaps I'll bike while watching Walang Hanggan, my favorite tv show and the only one I watch. Maybe I can go to the gym and do some cardio or go to IT park and have an hour of brisk walk.

This is so exciting! I feel more mature now. I feel like I am able to make wiser decisions and choices now. Not really. HEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment