Thursday, March 1, 2012

Summer Eye Candy


 Summer is coming up and I compiled pieces that you can wear to the beach. I am excited to get new bathing suits for this summer's beach trips! :) As you will see, most of the swimwear I compiled are one piece suits because it is hard to look for one piece bathing suits that are chic and classy for those conservative babe or those who don't have the guts to wear two-piece bathing suits--like me. ;) Shop away!

Swimwear

Cape Town Fringe-Maillot 
P1780
Bandage High Waist 
P890


Sweet n' Wild 
P1850
Blockbuster
P1980



Silver Lining
P1775



Panama 
P1750

Beatrix P1850
Culture Clash
P1675

Bag of Tricks
P1550

Cover Ups



As seen on  Kryzuy.com

Sunnies





All sunnies are P600 each
Made U Look is located at the 50th Ave, Robinsons Galleria
You can also catch them on the latest bazaars. 
Catch them at the Super Sale bazaar
March 2-4
10am-9pm

Foot Wear

Who will forget these? Almost every body has at least one pair of these. 

Havaianas
Photo credit here


Dopie Sandals

List to be updated soon

xx,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait for summer. I'll ask my boss for one week of vacation. I hope I slim down even just a few pounds for a beach getaway with the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Go to Bora with us! :) April 28 - May 1. :) I will be booking our flights soon.

      Delete