Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Inked

I've been coming up with things I want to do to myself lately and I often get myself so hyped about it. An idea crosses my mind and I get all too excited and have impulses to do it pronto! I'm afraid these decisions are mere in the moment or it's just a phase so I try to wait some time before I decide.

One example is dye-ing my hair red. I have never dye-d my hair before. Never. Late bloomer here. Why? I just don't feel like it. I don't feel the want to dye my hair. I hate seeing roots that aren't touched up, I get turned off so I don't bother to go through that hassle of having to maintain my hair color. But recently, I have this urge to want to dye my hair red and the urge just won't go away. Suddenly, I become this I-want-to-dye-my-hair-now girl. I've been pestering asking my sister for her opinion but she's the type of "if you're happy then do it" girl. She almost never objects on everything. But I'm still nervous. I don't know if I'm making the right decision. I'm a little over reacting here since this is not a life and death matter but, man, it's my first time! I don't know how I look with different hair color. Soooo... I asked my close friends' opinion on which color do they think I should dye my hair, brown or red. ALL except one said brown. The one exception doesn't even count because she said ANY. This time, I knew that I really want it red because despite everybody else's opinion, I am still sticking to what I want. I know I have to. Di matatahimik kaluluwa ko siguro if I dye my hair brown. I will still want to re-dye it siguro.  So last night, I made an appointment na with the salon for Sunday. I can't wait. I'm super excited. If the hairstylist objects for red dye, I will still insist. Kahit sabihin pa niya na panget, I don't care. I know I can pull it off. I just know. HAHAHA And if ever I can't pull off my red hair, so what?? It's just hair, I can just dye it black again. At least I now know that it doesn't look good on me. Matatahimik na ako.  My inner rocker self wants to shine. :>

Second is, hihi I'm too shy to tell. Maybe next time you'll find out if I push through with it but for now, it's a secret. My lips are sealed. I hope my friends' lips are sealed too. :p Thing is, I haven't even decided if I'll do it. LIE. I have decided but I don't know if I will do it. Tagal pa eh. Things change. So secret muna.

The last but not the least is getting inked. Okay, I wanted this long before I wanted those two I mentioned but I don't just do things because I want to. I almost always have to have a reason and if I don't then I make one. Why? Because that's who I am. I'm always the good girl who's afraid to break rules. Believe it or not but I think I am. Correct me if I'm wrong. haha I perceive myself as the goody good girl eh. Seriously. :))

Anyway, I super want one. I promised myself to get a tattoo on my hip bone/ sex cut/ bone in the hips or whatever you call it. I don't know how it's called but it's the part of your hips above your panty. But the thought of growing old with a tattoo freaks me out. What if I grow old and my skin starts to sag? A tattoo sure won't look cool by then. :( Ganyan ako kapraning. I think about things 60 years from now. This thought discourages me from getting one. As in. But I thought what the hell? Who's going to care by that time? i'm sure my grand children won't see my tattoo in my hipbone cos I sure am not going to walk around the house in a bikini or nude, right? So I made myself a quite impressive reason when I should get it. 

I will get a tattoo when I earn save my first million. Some of you might think that this is easy but for me it's not. I earn money with my regular job and I have bills to pay every month. I only get a quarter of my paycheck to save and spend. So I'm still very far. This first million should be a clean one million on my account. All the other expenses not included. Meaning if I was able to earn a million but spent half on it on luxuries like travel, gadgets, bag, clothes or make-up then it's not yet valid. It should state clearly in my passbook that I have P1,000,000.00. Ambitious, yes, but not impossible. It may take a little while but it will be worth it. As for tattoo ideas I might get "one million" inked in a beautiful script on my wrist. Just kidding. I have a lot of time to think of ideas and where to place it. I hope that the world will be in my favor to help me get the tattoo the soonest time possible. :)


xx,


Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment