Saturday, March 24, 2012

Material Girl

Good morning It's 5 o'clock in the morning, conversation got boring, except I have no one to talk to right now. Everybody else must still be sleeping now or it's still so early to be bothering other people. I hate how I always start my posts with a very long introduction not related to what I'm supposed to write. :p Daldal ko lang. 

Remember I told you I almost always need reasons to do or get something? Read it here then. My birthday is coming up and I can't stop thinking what to get myself. I know birthdays are not supposed to be big deals but I want to get me something I really like. It doesn't have to be expensive, it should be something I really like. I feel so guilty that all the things that I want are make-up related. Why can't I just stop with what I have? I have enough. Because I'm human! And human do not get contented. They have to have something desirable for them to work harder to achieve. It's just that in my case, it's make up. I know a lot of people are materialistic. Deny if you want but... why deny anyway?

I'm guilty for denying I'm not materialistic for the longest time. It's just now that I keep lusting over make-up stuff to buy that I realize that I am materialistic. I'll share with you what I want to get myself for my birthday. A little help won't hurt though. *Ehem ehem* to my sisters who are reading my blog and to my BFF who owes me my Christmas gift yet *Ehem*

Urban Decay Naked Palettes
Naked or Naked 2 Palette, I don't mind. I just need to get my hands on one. Di ako matatahimik I swear. 

Complete Mac brush set
This is too ambitious so I'm setting down my standard, A Sigma Make Me Classy Travel kit will do. I want the brushes in black ha. I can here my sister say "Picture nga" in my mind so here they are.
Sigma Make Me Class Travel Kit $59

Look how complete this set is. I wouldn't need any other brushes.

Eyeing the small angled brush. E65. Photos from Sigma

Okay, so I admit I only need a small angled brush. I don't need a whole set anymore, I just want a small angled brush. A Mac 263 brush.
Mac 263 small angled brush

Fine. It need not to be Mac, okay? I just can't help lusting over them. I feel like it's going to help me with filling my eyebrows more beautifully. My old one is almost beat up and it doesn't help much anymore. LIE!!!! I just want a better angled brush.

Okay, I'm not asking for more. This is my subtle birthday material wish list but I still want everything listed in my previous wish list. I just don't need to re-write everything. :p

After everything that I listed, I will still appreciate a non-make-up gift because it will be something I didn't expect. :) but I am not expecting any gifts either since I don't receive a lot of them anyway so I'm not expecting. So to my sisters, surprise me please!!!!! HIHI


xx,


Material Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment