Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PMS

This post is in no way going to tell you what PMS is. It is not going to tell you scientific definitions of PMS. If you don't know what PMS is, go Google it. This is just a random post about me and my rants. 

PS: You have been warned!!

I am so excited to go to the mall after work! 1 hour 15 minutes to go. I don't know what I will do there that excites me but I just have the need to escape to a happy place. I am just so exhausted right now. Physically and emotionally. I made a sacrifice to stop eating rice, bread and anything sweet or dessert-y and oh, soft drinks and juices for Lent so I am struggling emotionally right now since I am an emotional eater. 

Oh gosh! I hate PMS. I hate hate hate PMS. This is emotional wreck. Nothing is really bothering me but it eats me up for no reason at all. It's so frustrating. 

So I am treating myself tonight to a wonderful dinner. I have choices in my mind but the top choice is to eat at Cyma. i am so addicted to their Roka Salata and Chicken Gyro. I hope this will make me feel happier and be a good enough substitute for my sweet cravings. Although I know that I will regret eating chicken gyro after because I want to eat light, I'd still order one if ever I eat there. Just because I want to. I do not want to deprive myself too much. I will devour the chicken gyro like a boss! RAWR! Oh wait! Is the wrapper of Chicken Gyro considered as bread? I hope not. If it is, I will just pretend that I didn't know to save myself from all the guilt. :p  
Writing about this made me a tad bit better. I feel my emotions lifting. YAY! Sucks so be an emotional eater. Sucks to be PMS-ing. 
My favorite combo. Roka Salata and Chicken Gyro

This, of course is a picture of what I ate that night I made this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment