Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Week 1, Day 1 Fitness Challenge

Soooooo, week one, day one, first challenge ever. How did it go? It was a complete failure. I was so excited to complete the challenge and did not see that the next things were going to happen– I stopped midway of the challenge. Like literally half of the challenge, I did not finish. I started the usual warm up and started with the fit test. After the 4th test, which was the high knees, I was totally running out of breath and for a while, I panicked and thought I was going to die. Seriously. No exaggeration. I WAS IN THE VERGE OF CRYING! So I was thinking if I should continue (and die, or not really) or stop. I knew I couldn’t continue. I sat down, waited for 2 minutes until I continue again but 10 minutes have passed and I still haven’t caught up with my breath.

I wasn’t very proud of myself. I wasn’t proud at all. In fact I am so embarrassed. I am the weakest person I know. But I remembered the girl in the video (I have yet to find out what her/their name/names is/are bwahaha) said that I will get better as the days pass.
I tried to catch my breath. Drank water. Rested in my sit then in the couch then in my sit. I was literally trying to let myself get all the energy to atleast do the stretching. BUT I COULDN’T EVEN FINISH THE EFFIN’ STRETCHING!! What is wrong with me :( Really. I tried pushing myself but I knew I couldn’t do it.
I’m not losing hope though. I know that the following days will be better. I will be able to do better. I am not going to be a quitter this time. Failing once doesn’t mean that you are going to fail every time and even if you fail every time, the most important thing is you tried. And I know that in my heart, I have the will the do the challenge. This time I’m not going to quit.

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment