Thursday, February 23, 2012

Who is she?

Who is she? The question we always ask if we hear about someone. If you don't already know who I am, well let me introduce the most basic things about me and the rest is for you to find out.

I am Annie. 21 years old. I feel like it's the first day of class and it's the usual "introduce yourself" portion that we almost always do. I always have a hard time introducing myself because I fear that people will judge me. But I will tell you anyway. I live in Cebu now, it'll be my 8th month here on March 4. I grew up in Manila with my family, graduated in schools where I met most of the people who matters most to me.

In high school, I was always cheerful and ha d a lot of group of friends. I always thought I was the friendly type. 

In college, I realize I didn't have a lot of friends so I realized may be I'm not that friendly.

Now that I am in Cebu, I have one friend. What happened to me being friendly?

Oh, have i told you I also had a short course on make-up artistry? No? Well, yes I did. I love make-up and will sure tell you more about it.

See you soon!

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment