Friday, February 24, 2012

Let's Talk About Eyeliner

Eyeliner, for me is one of the most essential make-up must-haves in every girl's kit.Why? Simply because it gives the eyes more definition making every girl more beautiful--well, for me.

When I was in high school, the only eyeliner that I knew existed was pencil eyeliners. I never used them back then. I was conservative with make up back then. I didn't like putting them on me because I don't want people to get used to my made up face making myself look 100x uglier without them on or bare faced.

In college, I heard about liquid liners and loved them ever since. I used and still uses The Body Shop's black liquid liner. I loved them to death. I thought it was the best invention in the world of eyeliners.

My  best friend introduced me to gel liners. I never really got one until I entered make up school. Now, I think it is the greatest invention in the eyeliner world. It is! I love how it glides smoothly and you have good control applying it. It applies smoothly and does not spread, does not smudge. I love applying gel liners compared to applying liquid liners where you need really steady hands to give a very smooth application because it dries out really fast and it spreads easily in a bad way. 

I use Mac's fluidline in blacktrack and it's really good! If you are new to eyeliners and want to know which eyeliner to get, get the gel formula. While pencil liners are also good in lining your lower waterline. Your make-up kit will do without liquid eyeliner. ;)

Ratings:
Mac fluidline in blacktrack: 5/5
Body shop black liquid liner: 2.5/5
Mac pencil eyeliner in Engraved: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment