Monday, February 27, 2012

Challenge Your Way to a Better You

Hey everyone!

I wrote in my old blog that this year 2012 will be my year and I mean it in every possible way. I'm thinking of ways how on to make this year different from the past 21 year of my existence and I came up with doing the things I didn't like to do and that is taking challenges. I always just stick to what's comfortable and easy, making my life boring. I did not do what I do not like doing. I stuck to what I think is interesting and that's not really a lot to mention. In short, I was plain, boring and lazy. I didn't enjoy activities that will make me tired and sweat. I could go on and on with so many activities which I did not like but it's almost impossible to enumerate because I did not like a lot of things. I'm a very impatient person and when I do not like the outcome of something, I do not exert much effort in it.

Photography is something a lot of people enjoy and I just don't know why I don't have the patience to it. I love looking at beautiful photographs in Tumblr and Pinterest. I really appreciate the beautiful scenes captured by a click of the camera that is enhanced by the patience and dedication of the photographer. There's just one thing I do not like. Taking pictures can be such a hassle for me so I usually just do not bring a camera with me. Most days and events I do not have photographs to serve as memories. This year, I am challenging myself to learn about something I'm not really interested in, guess what it is? Yes, photography.



My attempts to photography. Hihi


Maybe the lack of interest comes from the lack of knowledge. Take time to learn something. If you still don't like it  then you don't have to push yourself so hard, let go, find a new one to discover and maybe in the process you'll find something you really love doing. I'm open to new possibilities and that is what I'm doing this year because this is my year. Can be yours too!

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment