Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update: Summer Bucket List

At the start of this year's summer, I made a summer bucket list. And so far these are the updates.


  • Make a DIY  cropped shirt
    • I am halfway there. Started to make one for the beach trip but ended up not finishing it. MUST FINISH.
    • Did it but was not happy with the outcome hehehe (SEPT 30, 2013)
  • Buy a nice denim short
    • From Forever 21. They aren't exactly nice but it is a denim short. So it should be fine.
  • Lose 10 lbs 
    • Surprise!! I did not lose any weight! Not yet. This might be forever in my list!! :s
    • It's already September 30, 2013 and I still havent lost any weight yet. In fact I managed to gain about 10 lbs!!! Since writing of this summer bucket list. or probably even 15 lbs. :s 
  • Go to the beach at least 3 times
  • Take really cool pictures
    • I think I did fairly good considering that I don't really like taking pictures at all. I can go on vacation and not take pictures and this time, I am trying to take a picture of almost anything I see. Especially food!
  • Cut and color my hair
    • Still broke and lazy. Hehe
    • Finally able to color my hair for the first time sometime July 2013 and cut it short. LOVE LOVE LOVE the result!
  • Make Pumpkin Leche Flan March 17, 2012


For the other 3 I have not accomplished yet, I still have a few days to go! 

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment