Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FOTW: Maybelline Baby Lips

I did not own a single lip balm for the longest time and the last time I went make up shopping with my sister (check out the haul here), I decided to get one. I got the Maybelline baby lips lipbalm with SPF 15 and all I can say now is that I CAN”T LIVE WITHOUT IT anymore! It's so moisturizing!!



You know when they say that you’ll never know the importance of something until it’s gone? I feel that way with my lip balm. Few weeks ago I organized my lipsticks so I put all my lip products in one place including everything in my makeup kit so I left my lip balm there also. I left it for 2 days. OMG. I felt so uncomfortable without it! My lips felt dry and mind you, licking your lips with your tongue won’t help you, it will just make your lips drier. I didn’t lick my lips, I am just trying to remind you. Ha! Anyway, my lips felt dry and heavy and uncomfortable. Really. Believe me because that’s how I feel right as I’m typing this because OMG can you believe it? I left it again today. I will buy lots of it the next time I visit the mall so I can keep one in my bag, one in the car, in the office, at home and an extra. Okay, you get it. I feel so uncomfortable right now and that’s when I knew that this is a favorite! Not just for the week but forever for a very long time unless I forget to apply lip balm everyday for a very long time and get used to the feeling without it.
What is your favorite lip balm? I want to try others too!

Xx,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is EOS lip balm. It glides smoothly on my lips and I love the way it moisturizes! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete