Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shangri-la Mactan with an Old Friend

Last April 28, I was supposed to go to Boracay but ended up not going. I went to Shangrila Mactan instead to meet up with a special friend. :) I went with my sister, Patricia to meet up with my college friend after my work.
On the way to Shang. 

Wore my Boracay clothes and accessories. Yes, I bought some stuff for the beach. :p 

Taking my own picture. Hihi

Kapo, love <3



Let me introduce to you my special friend...

Tiffany! 
Haven't seen this girl for more than a year!

Wonderful beach!
Giant Chess

We're so hot it burns your eyes :p

We had dinner at Tea of Spring inside Shangri-La Mactan. Ordered for Fried rice with scallops and Sea Bass with brown sauce. We didn't want to order a lot of food because we just finished eating pizza and shake for snack just a few hours (probably an hour) before we had dinner. Believe it or not, we still had left overs. The food was superb! I want to go back soon! 

Yummy Chinese food at the Tea of Spring 
Thanks, Tiff for the dinner! :) 

My sister and I went home after dinner at around 10 pm and I was very sleepy on the way home. I dozed off in the car and I even slept at the sofa at home and woke up at 2am to clean myself and change into my jammies. I was so tired that day but it was fun catching up with an old friend. I don't know why but we, our barkada, never go out of town together. I wish someday, our barkada can all go to an out of town trip. That should be in my bucket list: Go on an out of town trip with your college barkada. Hihi. 

I don't know how to end this post so I'll just say bye!

xx,

Annie




No comments:

Post a Comment