Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random Rants: Bye Caps and Sore Throat

My sister is leaving in a few hours and I cant be any more sad. She has been my company for a month and a half and we've been partners in crime. I cant wait to spend time with her again. Time that's long enough to actually makes it hard to leave and not just my random visit here and there. Oh well. The not-so-perks of living away from your family.

I am used to the fact that I am almost always alone and I'm actually not used to having a parent around anymore but being around your family still feels different. This is totally seperation anxiety.

My sister came here with a goal and I have never been so proud of her for what she have achieved. Grabe! Three thumbs up to her for being able to keep both her eyes on the prize. She's not reached her goal yet but she is definitely on her way there. A bit far yet, but definitely, I tell you, she'll get there. With the dedication she showed, I never respected her this much and all I want is for her to be happy all the time even if her happiness includes having new things all the time. Yes, she is kinda materialistic, I think, and she will surely hate me for this. :p But I want you to know that if only I am well off, I will give you what you want. Right now, I'm still so far to being there so just stop sulking every other hour and grow up first, okay? To cut the long story short, I love you. Good luck in college. Always keep in touch with me. I will miss you.

It doesn't help that writing this is making me cry because it makes my already sore throat hurts more. Ugh. I hate having sore throats. It leads you to getting all kind of illness. Last time I checked, I got hospitalized for a sore throat gone bad. :s yikes!

What do I do?? I'm panicking. Aside from the usual fever it will give you on the first few days, I now have to nurse my random headaches, one of which is i am currently feeling. Haaay. Life. I hate this feeling. I hate having to worry about my sore throat getting worse. I dont know what to do to make it go away. I've religiously been drinking Ki Pa Koa  Pei Pa Koa(chinese medicine) and gargling water with salt but it's still there. I have also been drinking lots of warm water but somehow it doesnt get better. My head feels heavy and my throat is sore. I am totally ranting now and is repeating myself endlessly and I am aware of that, mind you.


I asked my friend, Janie what I should take and she said that I should take Butamirate citrate (nosebleed) which is the generic name of Sinecod Forte and I expected myself to feel instantly better but I'm not! :(

I hate hate hate hate it. I somehow feel guilty because what caused this is the 2 large bags of chips I ate and my sister said that I never learn my lesson because this is what happened to me last December. Ate lots and lots of junk food, got sore throat, drank antiobiotics, got REALLY sick. So sick I thought I was dying. Seriously. I was in my bed on NYE while the neighborhood is cracking up fireworks and I wasnt even disturbed in my slumber. So the next day, January 1, we went to the emergency room to get prescriptions and they changed my antibiotics and I just got WORSE.

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

I have never felt so uncomfortable in my entire life. My whole body was heavy, some parts of my body was swelling so much and I couldnt breathe properly, couldn't drink water, couldn't move etc! there was even one time I woke up from my sleep feeling so thirsty but I couldn't stand because it was too painful to exert effort to get up and get water. But i was TOO thirsty not to drink and it just made the pain in my throat worse. Tried my luck and tweeted Kapo, my not so baby sister, if she was still awake because I was SO thirsty. Minutes later, she came down to give me a glass of water. Whew! Thank God she was still awake at the wee hours of the night. I almost cried when I saw her because I was so desperate for water that time. She was my saving grace. Lol. I was so thankful that she chose to help me rather tham being her usual lazy self! Oh Kaps! Thanksssss thanks :* hihi.


We asked the doctor to change prescriptions and I just got WORST! Days after days I was just getting worse than I already was so we went to the hospital to consult another doctor and I was confined so the doctor can observe my situation. Good thing my mom told me to NOT drink my medicine that day because of possible switch up of medicine. Anyway, that day, after not taking any medicine, I felt so much better. That's where our theories lead that I MIGHT be allergic to antibiotics. I was confined in the hospital not taking any medicine except for some biogesics when I was a bit fever-ish and pain relievers for when I was complaining.

In the end, the findings was..... Nothing. The doctor doesn't know what was wrong with me and I don't think she was incompetitive because she is a very good doctor! It's just that I had a rare case so therefore, I can only make assumptions that I had become allergic to antibiotics.

I used to be a pill popper. I take medicine for every single pain I feel but after that time, I am now scared of taking them!! Ofcourse, over the counter medicines not included but I will not be my own doctor and self prescribe antibiotics anymore. Learned my lesson and now, all I want to happen is for my freaking sore throat to go away!!!!!! Please. It's making me irritable, lazy and it hurts. :( Plus it's killing me psychologically. I'm scared that it'll get worse! :((

I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better or elseeeeee :(( waah!!

Xx,

Annie

PS. Im using my phone to blog now :p it's so so so convenient!! Which explains why the picture is not rotated!!

PPS. I am now using my computer so I was able to rotate the picture already!


Kaps took a picture of this using my phone. I don't know where she saw this hihi. CUUTE!
Kaps and I years ago!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment