Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More Reasons to Say WOW to Sun!

I super want to blog something right now but my mind just says no. I have so much stuff that I want to blog about like my recent trip to the beach, this week's FOTW and the photos I want to share for the past 2 weeks but the photos are not yet with me because a.) it's still in my sister's camera, b.) It's still in my cellphone and I'm too tired to transfer, edit, etc!

I want to join the Nuffnang's contest, "My Sexy Revolution Starts Now". As soon as I read the e-mail about it, I told myself that I have to do it. It fits me perfectly!!! Hihi. I planned to do it tonight but I have some other things to finish first.

As I was looking through my mail for the "My Sexy Revolution Starts Now" e-mail, I just came across this and it really made me WOW! 


OMG! Wow talaga. Napa wow talaga ako, promise! Now, I'm thinking of getting a sun line! I have been thinking of getting a sun prepaid sim so I can call my shobe more often but then I saw this and I'm definitely getting one soon! I hope. :) I keep 2 phones anyway. But I don't have an extra sim card since I use my iPhone for the apps but now I have a reason to switch to Sun! Yay!

Oh, so there! Ended up having something to share. :)

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment