Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NOTE TO SELF


1.) Take nice photos and post it online.

I've recently reactivated my tumblr and this time, I want to be able to post beautiful photos that I personally took instead of just reblogging a bunch of other tumblr users. 

One thing I regret the most this Laboracay 2014 was that I wasn't able to take a lot of photos. When I checked my phone for photos to post online, all I see are selfies of me and my friends and I don't think it is appropriate to post an album on social media with multiple pictures of yourself taken by yourself. That's just irk worthy. Although I am guilty of posting selfies on my instagram feed. hehe


2.) Look good to feel good.

I am guilty of going to work without trying to look good anymore because I mostly just sit my way through the day on my office table finishing my paper works and I just can not do this to myself anymore. I feel like I'm wasting so much of my potential sitting here but once everything's settled in the office, I will go out and have more productive days! 

That is why I promise to make myself look good everyday so I'll be most inspired to have more productive days. 

3.) Do something more productive.
Read #2 for work related activities and #5 for health activities.

4.) Go on a beach trip before summer ends. 
I'm planning to hit the beach before the summer ends and I plan to go somewhere farther up north and catch the sunrise so that means leaving the city at wee hours of the morning so I can start the day right and go home early to end it right. 

I just want to go to a secluded beach for some peace and relaxation. Do nothing. Think nothing. Clear the mind and take pictures (read #1). 

5.) Be 100% into fitness and health.
 I realized that if you're going to be into fitness, you can not be half hearted in it. It's either you're in or you're out and I decided that I will be 100% into it. Cannot wait to start exercising and clean eating again. I kind of deviated from clean eating ever since I got back from Boracay because of my I-will-give-myself-one-week-window-to-cheat emote and now I blame myself from being fat again. 

6.) Buy a memory card for your cellphone.
I keep complaining on how bad the resolution of pictures taken from my phone is and how bad I want to upgrade my phone to an iPhone then last night, as I was talking to my friend, he said something about adjusting the settings of my phone to make the resolution better then boom! It hit me! I set the resolution to it's lowest setting (2.4megapixels) the last time because it was occupying to much space on my phone and I don't have a memory card so my phone always reaches its low memory alert. Sorry for being a cheapo! I will now invest on a memory card so I can take hi-res phone photos! 

7.) Track expenses -again - and try to spend as little as I can.
It would've been shorter if I name #7 as save money but that is not what I am aiming for. I do save a huge chunk of my salary for my savings. I only get 10% of my salary to spend on whatever I want. I used to spend all of that allowance on whatever I want and just spend as long as it is within budget but now I want to track all my expenses and try to really look for cheap and/or free places to go to. Cheap food to eat and cheap hangouts. Okay I say cheap like it's a bad thing but what I mean is that instead of the usual hangout places we go to that serves 80 to 90 pesos for a bottle of beer, I want to try to go to less expensive places where we can get drinks for a more affordable price! 

With that being said, I meant 7 eleven. Haha. Our friend, Stan is managing a 7 eleven owned by his family that's newly opened in City Time Square, in front of Parkmall, and already, we are claiming that place to be our tambayan where we can get cheap drinks!! 28 pesos for a bottle of San Mig Apple. Gosh. I don't think I can ever go back to paying for 90pesos beer (Politics)!!

I've tried tracking my expenses last April because my friend Ina introduced me to this app called SPENDING and I thought it was the best app ever invented for people who wants to see how they are spending. April is such a bad month to start keeping track because I spent a LOT that month. Like A LOOOOT that even I was shocked that I was capable of spending that amount on nothing. No major purchases. Just mindless spending. Don't get me started this May because I did not even bother to keep track anymore. I'll just start tracking by June. :p HEHE 



No comments:

Post a Comment