Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things I buy a lot of but don't really use

There are things we like to always but but do not really use. I have a lot of these. The things I always use, I don't buy much of but I buy plenty of those I think I will use but don't really do.

To give a few examples are:

1.) Make up
Yes, I don't use much make up and even if I do, I still think I have more than enough makeup to use for myself but I can never really stop buying.

2.) Accessories
I can't help myself eyeing those cutesy little stud earrings whenever I drop by Accessorize to see what's new in their stores. They just have the cutest accessories ever. That's heaven for me. I always want to buy those little stud earrings in set in stores like Accessorize, Forever 21, H&M and etc. I look at them and can't help myself from buying thinking how cute it is and how good it will look on me so I go ahead and buy a set or two. In reality, I don't really wear earrings on a daily basis. I only wear it whenever I remember and that's very seldom.

3.) Books
This post was mainly inspired by my desire to buy more books. I'm in love with buying books. Yes, you read that right, BUYING. Just buying. Hihi. I buy books thinking I'll read them but then it piles up and I never get to read a lot of them since I am extremely busy and always have something else better to do. Well, except if I'm totally glued to the book then I make all the time for my books. I have tons of unread books back at home and I even brought most of them here in Cebu thinking I'll read them but then I buy more and it accumulates. Now, I have a book shelf of books I haven't read yet. :s

(Picture to follow.)

I'm in love with the idea of reading books, I just wish I can really find time for it.

Two days before the weekend and I'm off to paradise!

See you soon.

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment