Monday, June 4, 2012

Busier than a Bee

With the rate of my business busy-ness (wtf I spelled busy-ness as business and realized later on that I spelled business. then I realized maybe that's why business is spelled like that because it's supposed to keep you busy.), I'm almost incapable to keep a blog anymore. I don't even have time for myself anymore! But I'm not in anyway complaining. I just wish time will fast forward to when my time will be stable and I know everything about my work already. How to operate the machine, what to do when there are problems, how to troubleshoot, how to balance the process, how to have perfect product, etc. Oh, and of course to be good in sales

These past few days had been the busiest days of my life ever! We've been trying to hit the deadline, which was the first day of machine testing. Overtime for 3-4 days. It was tiring but fulfilling that I can finally see what we've all been working hard for. Right now, our only problem is we are undermanned and when we are able to finally get enough competitive skilled workers, then we'll surely be able to work smoothly.

Yesterday was the plant's soft opening. First day of machine testing and everything went smoothly well but it was stressful since we don't have a systematic system yet. We have yet to work on that. OHH, I need a FREAKING secretary please!! FOR HIRE! URGENT! I'm not superwoman!! I cannot handle everything in the office and in the plant operation. I am most grateful for my sister's secretary who has been helping me take orders and fax documents to customers and I am also grateful for "my" employees who had been sooo hardworking and working their assess off every single day. My highest respect to all of them. They look 5 years more ngarag at the end of the day than when they come to work in the morning but they almost never complain.


We had food catered too yesterday from Roland's Store which was our favorite carinderia. Ate Rose, owner of the carinderia, big time carinderia, cooks food really deliciously!! The never ending Rico's lechon was present too and tasted so good. Never fails.

You think everything went smoothly so we were all happy but we're not because we received a very bad news in the afternoon. Ahia Steve (my brother in law/boss) received a phone call in the afternoon and his dad passed away. :( We were all shock and I can see in his eyes that he was grieving. So the family has to go home to Manila for the funeral. :( SO sad that this has to happen.

He passed away just after we operate the machine so Ahia Steve has a theory that his dad was only waiting for everything to be okay before he went away.. So sad. I know we aren't really close to each other and I don't know much about him but it makes me sad thinking about it. I can feel the grievance in the office right now. :( I know that Xiao Jie feels sad for the boss too.

As you are reading this, let us take a moment to pray for the soul of uncle Manuel Chu, may you rest in peace. My deepest condolence to the family.

That leaves me to continue the training by myself and I dont know why but I just don't trust myself with important things like this. I feel like I'm incapable to absorb everything efficiently. Like I will always do something wrong. I always have to quadruple (or more) check myself to see if I executed things correctly. I always check the job orders that I do gazillion times before I send them out and still check it every other time after I send it out. GEE! Good luck to me!!!

I can only wish for me to absorb and learn EVERYTHING before Xiao Jie, the Chinese engineer leaves for China. It doesn't help that he can ONLY speak Mandarin and I am not even close to being fluent in Mandarin. I wish that I can guess what he's saying at least 90% correct.

Hay life! No pain, no gain. Nobody becomes successful sleeping in bed. I'm so stressed I want to cry!

I'm wishing the Chu family to have a solemn and peaceful funeral for uncle Chu and may God bless him with his presence that his soul may rest in peace and may he watch over us with his holy presence.

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment