Thursday, June 14, 2012

Keep Calm and Drink Coffee

Grabbed from Jaclyn Young of Housewifed!


Truly applies to me. I'm always so restless and always sleepy at work without coffee. I really want a cup right now but I just finished eating breakfast and drinking a large cup of hot chocolate. I thought drinking hot chocolate is as good as a replacement for a hot cup of coffee since it's the same concept, a delish drink in a hot cup of mug. I thought it'll be just like placebo effect but nothing beats the aroma from a steaming hot cup of coffee. Nothing like it. Can't wait to drink it later!! MUST SAVE MYSELF FROM SLEEPINESS!


Oh! Jaclyn is a friend I met from Char. I just met her yesterday but I feel like I have known her a long time already that's why I consider her a friend already :)

Check out her blog! I enjoy reading it a lot!

http://housewifed.blogspot.com/

xx,

Annie

6 comments:

  1. I like hot coco better than coffee. Well, it's a matter of preference. Both are great under this weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! yup! I love both too but I love coffee in the morning because it keeps me awake the whole day! :)

      Delete
  2. Your soooooo sweet, thanks so much for the kind words!!!! I feel the same :D

    and yes.... coffee=happiness♥ ^^ lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie, I love your new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much! Credits to Jaclyn of http://housewifed.blogspot.com/ for helping me create this wonderful layout! :)

      Delete