Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sarah Luzarraga

The only thing I regret with my friendship with Sarah is that I have not been close to her earlier. We have known each other's existence since college but only after I moved here to Cebu that we got really close.


I mean how could we have wasted so much college years not knowing each other? College could have been waaaaaay cooler if I had known her earlier. She is just so adorable it's impossible not to love her.


Janine, Joe and Dainie's joint birthday party
March 2010

Janine, Joe and Dainie's joint birthday party
March 2010
Photos from Nica's Facebook
We have had pictures taken together but we only knew each other by name and never really got to talk to each other.

Boracay 2010
April 27, 2010

Boracay 2010
April 27, 2010
The days before I discovered the wonders of makeup. Was such makeup newbies at that time. I didn'y even know that filling your eyebrows can make a whole lot of difference.

Boracay 2010
April 27, 2010

It wasn't until late 2010 that we got the chance to kind of know each other.

Psychos grad party October 2010

Blockmates grad party 2010
CAS, February 2011

Sarah, as my makeup guinea pig makeup model, Feb 2011

But it was only when I moved here to Cebu that we got really close!! Thanks to BBM and my cuteness she can't help but want to be my friend! No! But really, I don't know how or when we started sending bbms to each other almost everyday. I think it really started when we had our VNG (Voice Note Group) sending our voice notes almost everyday that got us really close to each other. After the BBM, there was Face Time, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Wechat and now SNAPCHAT!

We are literally (virtually) inseparable. If there is one person who knows me more than myself, it would be Sarah. She totally knows when I'm having PMS (more than I would know) and she totally knows how to pick me up when I'm down. She is also the number one supporter, friend, sister, sulsulera, kontrabida, fitness buddy (ANYARE NA TE!?!?) that I have and I hope that a year from now, that still won't change. I know that close friends come and go but she is one friend I would want to keep constant.

But even before the BBM sessions, we were already friends before I came to Cebu. We used to hangout with the ex boyfriends and we used to talk about this one "friend" we used to hate. BITCH FITS about her (the "friend") all the time. That's what really started our friendship then and then I used to invite her and *** to eat out all the time because I wanted to hear stories about ***. hihi.

Now, we talk about ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN AND THE MOON AND THE UNIVERSE. We kind of talk about about almost everything if not everything.

Last time I saw her was December 2012 when we had lunch in Robinson's Ermita. We were supposed to go to Boracay last May 2013 for the labor day but then she had to cancel the last minute because of work. #grownupproblems

Exactly one week from now, Sarah will come here to Cebu to visit moi and we already have itineraries planned out and a lot more good things shall happen when she comes here because this is how our conversation goes nowadays and weeks before and even months before next week comes:

NOT VERBATIM.

ANNIE: I want to color my hair.
SARAH: Me too. Let's pacolor our hair when I go there.
ANNIE: Okay.

ANNIE: I will buy an iPad mini, please accompany me to buy when you come here.
SARAH: Okay.
ANNIE: OMG I'm so excited to buy my iPad mini and I want to buy it with you so you can help me choose.
SARAH: I should totally help you decide because there are A LOT (sarcastic) of designs to choose from.

ANNIE: I want to decorate my room. Please help me decorate my room.
SARAH: okay!
ANNIE: I'll shop for organization stuff later.
SARAH: Wait for me to go there so we could shop together for your organization stuff!

ANNIE: You know, maybe I should just stop breathing and just breathe again when you come here. :))))

Because we totally want to do a lot of things together when she comes over! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER TO COME OVER CAN I JUST TYPE HERE? asdfghjkl!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sarah, if you are reading this, I really CAN NOT WAIT for you to come over. We have totally gone cray and our friendship is so cheesy I bet it makes other people cringe but I don't care cos I love you this much



































































































































































































(to infinity and beyond)




xx,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. This is too awesome! I love my cameo in one of the photos. *sarcastic* I hope you would make an entry about me, too. :(

    ReplyDelete