Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I want to TRY to not be ME

For once in my life I finally want to do something about my life instead of just ranting all the time. Ranting is boring but most of the time it's what get through us life so thanks for my friends who had been putting up with my random rants mostly work related and mostly about the most non sense stuff about well, hating the world? If that even made sense.

I've been liking to do some things I have never liked to do. For one, I want to start doing exercises. I have been dreading exercise my whole life and now, I finally want to do it. There was only this one time during my senior year in high school that I really gave exercising a chance. If you call dancing your ass off an exercise then yes, that was my only shot at trying to exercise. There are actually quite a lot of things that I want to do that never really liked but is willing to give a chance. I always seem to just stick to what I'm used to do and be boring and not really discovering new things.

Working out: I want to give time to fitness for a lot of reasons with my health as the number 1. I have been feeling a lot of different feelings/ailments that I'm not supposed to feel at such a young age and I'm thinking that maybe it has something to do with my sedentary lifestyle. Since I don't get any exercise at all. I'm guessing that I only do more or less a hundred steps the whole on a normal day. That's just crazy! I don't blame my body for being this weak. MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Watching TV series: I never never never really liked watching tv. Maybe my adhd (not really) has something to do about it but I always get bored watching tv series. The only tv show that I watched from it's season 1 until the end is 90210 and The Carrie Diaries (still waiting or season 2). I know I am missing out on quite a lot of tv series that my friends are always raving about like TVD, PLL, Hannibal (Hi, Sarah) and etc so I'm actually trying to add this past time to the things I could do when I am bored. Since I found out about Youtube and all the amazing videos I can watch in it like makeup tutorials, vlogs, etc, this has been my favorite past time after I finish going through all my social media news feed. Don't judge me for being so nosy. I know you all are too! 

Sneakers: Fit flops is the greatest invention in the slippers/sandals industry. I always resort to wearing it if I don't feel like dressing up or want comfortable foot wear. Hihi.

Blogging: I want to come back to blogging but I want to blog more relevant stuff than my usual rant posts. My blog is such a cloud of negativity. I am not surprised I don't have much hits because who would want to read a blog full of negativity anyway? I want it to have more sense and more of what is really happening in my life and I want it to be more colorful and have more pictures. Out with the Annie last year whose past was so dark and boring. In with the cheerful Annie who always has good news to share! Are you ready? YES I AM.

Taking pictures: I just want to capture more out of everything in pictures. Back in my freshman years in college, my friends and I used to be addicted in taking pictures, even the most randomest pictures, and then we post it on Multiply. I REGRET NOT SAVING ALL MY MULTIPLY PICTURES :( I think I lost half of my college memories in digital with the lost of multiply. I thought I could just go back anytime and just grab or look at it there anytime but I was COMPLETELY wrong. Multiply decided to shut down the whole site and when you go to multiply, it will all just be like this:


Just like Friendster, Multiply took all of our memories, JUST. LIKE. THAT. 

I hope Facebook will never have to face these kinds of problem and that just gave me an idea to personally save all the photos with myself (ofcourse) in it. *mental note* Maybe I should a lot a few days for that. Since we're talking about Facebook, I'm now back on Facebook and I miss chatting with my friends. The reason why I deactivated it was because I was spending too much time in it (not completely this but let's just put it this way) and at times when I tried to go back, I always felt alienated with it like I no longer belonged in it. (DRAMA QUEEN right here) Now that I'm back, I can now chat with my friends again. Especially Princess, my friend from Japan and Marj, my high school friend, who I only get to chat with (most of the time) on Facebook since we are no longer in that stage where we are text-y to each other but Facebook felt fine. Do you get what I mean? Do I even make sense? 

I just wish I get myself a nice point and shoot camera though. I am totally into taking pictures and looking at beautiful photos again. :) I'm not really particular when it comes to gadgets because I don't consider myself techy and I do not know much about cameras so yeah, a nice point and shoot camera will do.

Socialize more: I kinda went through a stage where I didn't like to socialize much and a fun weekend meant staying at home and resting since I was so stressed at work the whole week or pretty much just because that was my routine, I felt so comfortable with it that going out did not sound as exciting at all.  I did not want to go out and socialize because I feared rejection and I feared that Cebuanos wouldn't want to be friends with me or talk to me that much because I did not know how to speak Bisaya. I want to socialize more now and meet new people because people are just so interesting aren't they? I just need to make myself look equally interesting as well. How to do that exactly, I really don't know how. So good luck to me. 

There are quite a few more things that I'm not really into but would like to try to do and see if I get interested to these stuff like:

Play PS3 games and be hooked.
Join fun runs and actually run and not just walk.
Wear sneakers (again) I used to wear a lot of sneakers back in college and I even collected Chuck Taylors back then but I stopped wearing them after college.
Do art?? (maybe?) Not really on this one because I don't have any creative juice in my body
Post blog posts with lots of photos for visual stimulation (CHOS)
BE MORE FUN
Be less self centered. (really. HAHA) 
Be technically advanced

xx,

Annie




No comments:

Post a Comment