Monday, July 1, 2013

Benefits of the good food

I'm looking up the internet for different ways to incorporate chia seeds to your food since it is not widely used here in our country and I found this post http://wellnessmama.com/4981/10-uses-for-chia-seeds/ which was really helpful for me so I'm posting it here for future references.

I'll be doing my healthy grocery shopping later and is looking forward to trying new food to eat other than our staple rice and ulam.

Healthy grocery shopping list:
Quinoa
Chia Seeds
Oatmeal
Almond milk
Banana
Strawberry
Malunggay
Pineapple

So while checking out the Rustan's sale yesterday, we passed by a demo stall which had a juicer display that it's "The only juicer that can EFFECTIVELY juice Malunggay with stem" and so we checked it out and even had to taste their malunggay juice with pineapple. I had two small cups and it was SOOOOO good I can't stop thinking about it! Good thing that my sister has an extra juicer that looks like the juicer on display and I'll borrow it for my office. I am so excited that I can now juice here. Although I don't mind getting my juice readily prepared by ate Mila. She is the best. I told her that I want my lunch to be healthy because I am trying to lose weight so she sent me baked chicken or fish and veggies for my lunch. LOVE HER.

MISSING MY CUTE NIECE! SO MUCH! She was not in the mood yesterday so she was all sungit to us when we were at the mall and she slept early last night because she did not nap in the afternoon so I absolutely miss her. She was so sweet this morning though. Although I was half asleep, I can still remember how sweet she was hugging me while I was sleeping or lying down on top of me while she was preparing for school. When I woke up she already left for school. I miss her so much and seeing her so cute and sweet like that makes me want to have my own kid soon!!!! My sister must be so lucky to have the cutest and sweetest and wittiest baby in the world. If you've seen her pictures and find her cute, you have yet to meet her in person and be swooned by her cute personality. She is so smart for a 2 1/2 year old baby!!!

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment