Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NASHVILLE

As I said on my recent post, I'll try to start getting to watching TV series and so I downloaded Devious Maids, Nashville, and with the recent death of Cory Monteith, I find myself wanting to watch Glee again because I saw a lot of new characters that I do not know and there's a hot guy I'm crushing on!! Jacob Artist! <3.<3

But the downloads are taking forever because I try to download one episode at a time and stop and play the downloads whenever I need to use the internet. The download greatly affects the speed of my internet. It becomes unsurfable (like there is such word but you get me). So the download is taking forever plus I'm only watching during lunch breaks and after work but I'm currently hooked to Nashville and Devious Maids.

Devious maids is still on its fourth episode of season 1 and I can't wait to finish the whole season. It's so intriguing. It's actually my first time to watch that kind of tv series because I mostly only watch the chick flick type.

NASHVILLE is asdfghjklqwertyfaufgsdjbvsibwu!!!!!@#$%^&*!!! OMG so cute. I downloaded the soundtrack of the whole season 1 and listening to it while typing this. I'm inlove with the storyline, the characters, the songs and everything about it. I can't get enough of it. I'm on the 6th episode now. Still downloading the rest of season 1.

If you are reading this and is not watching Nashville, you should definitely watch it. It's a musical type of tv series like Glee but the story line is of course, different. 

If you are watching it, let me know your thoughts about this! :*

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment