Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NO breakfast food photos today

I didn't bother to take photos of my breakfast today because I had breaded chicken again but this time the breaded chicken was not as good as before. Why? Because Ate Mila is unpredictable like that and it's okay because I like unpredictable. It takes you away from the safe and the known. The sometimes unpredictably good food gives me joy because I'm weird like that. 

I'll just give you a glimpse of the food we had yesterday at the lunch meeting. 

Ate Mila's Pork Adobo
The dish looked so good I swear I was so close to cheat again. So glad I resisted the urge to eat this!!

Nukos Adobo

Nukos adobo! Another favorite! Don't know how I managed to not eat these but hey, I did! :)


Chopseuy

And of course the last but definitely not the least..

PLAIN RICE!!!!

I don't know why I do this to myself but I kind of feel like I torture myself while doing this. Taking photos of the food they eat and posting them. It's making me hungry!! It somehow motivates me more though, to do better in my diet so that someday, I can start eating whatever I want. Hope so!

But I'm not as good in my diet though because last Monday (Jan 28), my high school classmate, Billy came to town and I had to play tourist guide and met up with them after work to eat at STK ta bay! Paolito's. I originally planned to behave and stick with my diet but later on decided that the food was too yummy to resist! Ended up eating with them. :s 

Menu for the night:

Fish Kilaw with Gata (no photo)
Hot ans Spicy Calamares ( no photo)
Grilled Tuna Panga (Left)
Baked Scallops (Right)
Plain Rice

My cheat meal at STK ta bay!

We finished dinner at 8pm and was in a little hurry to rush to the airport since my friend has a 10:15pm flight back to Manila. We picked up La Marea warm brownie cup and white chocolate brownie cup on the way and ate it in the car. Got a free dessert pa gyud! Hihi. I wouldn't buy one for myself because I'll be really guilty to cheat more! They liked everything we ate and said they liked my recommendations!

Before that cheat meal, I also had another cheat meal so I gained a total of 2 lbs!!!! :( 

So I promised myself to be good this week before the weekend comes...... before my next cheat meal which is totally not allowed! 

But you can't stop a foodie from eating or thinking about food!! Can you??

MORE FOOD RELATED RANTS:

Here are my CRAVINGS this week:
1.) CREPE!!!!
Everybody has a food craving phase and I'm definitely on my crepe phase now.

Savoury and sweet crepes. Please come to me! 
Soft crepes, crispy crepes, French crepe, Filipino crepe, Chinese crepe! I want them all. Okay. I don't know if there's such thing as Filipino crepe or even Chinese crepe but I tasted a crepe in China once and it was sooooo good, I miss it now! I want to fly everywhere and eat a lot of different kind of crepes!

I think I have a picture of the "Chinese crepe". Wait. I don't have a picture of it in my iTouch anymore because apparently, I found the picture useless and deleted it waaaaay back.

2.) Pancakes and Waffles

3.) Pork adobo and all the yummy home cooked meals of Ate Mila

But for now, will just have to stay away from all yummy food. :(

xx,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, I nominated you for the Liebster, hope you can check it out. Thanks! =)


    http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-liebster-blog-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete