Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Most ridiculous haircut ever

Ever since I found out from my mom's book which have a lot of predictions that this December (Lunar Calendar), a BIG change is bound to happen to me and I will be depressed about it, I got so paranoid and couldn't stop thinking about it. Almost every move I make, decisions I make or everything, I relate it to that prediction. Also, I went to a manghuhula last November and she had the same predictions that this year is all about changes and that a BIG change is going to happen this February and I shall be ready for it. I was so shocked that I cried when she (fortune teller) told me about it. I guess I can never escape the inevitable.

So I tried to make my own "changes".  I went to SM yesterday to have my hair cut and while at it, decided that I want a full bangs again like the last one I got when I had my last haircut and this was what I got.....


January 29, 2013

This is my usual office photo


OH MY 

I had to post 3 photos to show you that it wasn't just about a bad angle or whatever. I look ridiculous!!! I couldn't care less though because I have so much more important things to worry about and give importance to like my mom. Please pray for my mom that she will be fine. She needs all the prayers. She had a surgery today and the results will come out in 5 days and we hope that everything will be okay. I'm more worried about my mom more than anything else because I know she's upset about her situation and I can't take it that she's upset. Okay. Enough with that. I just cant take myself to write about something so sad and depressing. I really really really hope that everything will be okay. 

xx,

Annie

2 comments:

  1. it's cute naman!:) i always do fail full and side bangs but when they grow they get prettier:)

    http://tricia-alarilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! My bangs have grown now and it looks better now. :)

      Delete