Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mental Block and A Cooking Blog Plan

Haven't posted anything for a while now but I do always try to write something up but my mind is just too crowded with a lot of other thoughts. So distracted with a lot of things work related. I. AM. SO. STRESSED.

I have other posts waiting to be published but I can't just find the time to finish writing my 2012 year end post because my mind is always so occupied with work stuff and my work back logs! AAAH!! So happy I got 2 new secretaries now so I can ask them to help me with some of the clerical works here in the office but what I am looking for now is an accountant to help me with my receivables. WANTED!! COME TO ME!!

Yesterday, I had a sudden urge to want to have a cooking blog or a food blog or an online photo journal of the food I cook but I cannot just start it now because:

1.) I don't have time for it. I know that I should make time for something if I really want it but I seriously do not have time for it now. Everything will fall into the right place at the right time and maybe now is not the right time yet so I'm hoping that someday I can cook and cook and cook and take a lot of photos of it and make an online photo journal.
2.) I am on a diet as well as the whole family.
3.) I don't really know how to bake nor cook well. I am just a frustrated cook. Cooking lessons in the future, perhaps?

Maybe I can have one when I get married someday and decided to work freelance as I-still-don't-know-what-I'll-do-by-then but I sure want to work with free time on my hands because having to take care of your husband and your kids sounds so cool to me right now. Heehoo.

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment