Monday, January 28, 2013

Diet Foodie

Since I have been (on and off because of Sinulog weekend) dieting for 3 weeks now. I decided to just share what my favorite low calorie healthy food are and since I will be posting more photos of the food that I eat, I will try my best to take good photos to give them justice. I know I suck big time at taking photos especially food photos so this is my pledge to give more effort. :p

Today's breakfast is one of the yummiest meal I have ever had while on diet. Breaded chicken breast!

Breaded chicken has always been one of my favorite diet food but today, I had experienced a very different breaded chicken from Ate Mila. Maybe it was the way it was cooked that made it special. I saw her use the air fryer today and I immediately ate it right after it was served. The chicken breasts were so tender and the breading was so crispy and it was sooooooo unexpectedly good. I loved it a lot.

Breakfast today was breaded chicken + mixed veggies.

For lunch:


Chicken curry + mixed vegtables (not in the photo) and Jacob's Low sodium Hi fibre crackers.

News: Remember my post about my favorite cracker? Click here. Well, they have it here now. Last Friday, we went to SnR Cebu and to our surprise, they already sell Jacob's Low Sodium Hi Fibre (old name Low salt hi fibre) but it doesn't taste as good as I remember it or maybe the ingredients are not the same since it has a different name or maybe it's really not the same crackers since I just assumed they're of the same kind (blabbing now).

I felt so bad this morning because as I stepped on the weighing scale, I saw that I had gained 1.4lbs from the last time I weighed which was just yesterday morning. UGH! I'm the only one to be blamed though because I was so hungry last night I decided to cook instant noodles with veggies and mushrooms for myself. The noodles was sooo good but definitely not worth it. Now I'm back to square 1. HATE HATE HATE!

Anyway, the diet is killing me making me weak. I've been feeling so weak the whole week. I've been depriving following the diet so much, which was a shock to the family because it's the first time I'm this behaved, I feel like I deserve a break once in a while (or not?).

Some time last week, I had this for lunch.


Sauteed Tofu and cabbage, golden mushroom with green bell pepper and tomatoes. I swear it was SO good even if it only had ginger in it.

If you guys want recipes, comment below and I'll try to list them down.


xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment