Friday, August 30, 2013

Prediction for September

Two more days until September and already I am feeling so giddy about this month. September will be my "ME" month. I'm going to make it a point to really give myself importance and stop seeking for other people's approval. I want to go back to being my old self who was happy spending pretty much all the time with herself. I have been going out so much that-- this is kind of histrionic-- but I kinda miss myself. I know some people will think how is it even possible to miss yourself but I feel like I do. I need my down time or me time to keep me sane and I haven't had a decent "ME" time for 2 months.

My me time includes having to spend weekends at home alone and read books or not. HAHA Ideally, I want it to be spent that way. I love reading books and I'm in love with the idea of it but I never really get to finish my books anymore unless I get really excited about it and spend the next 4-8 hours really boring myself into the book until I finish it. Now that I recently bought an iPad mini, gave me MORE reasons to be in love with the idea of spending more alone time reading books while sipping a cup of tea in a secluded coffee shop.When in reality, I'll just be in my pjs lying down while reading ebooks and bugging my friend, Sarah, once in every 5 minutes maybe and falling asleep maybe 10 minutes after which is a complete fail. I can't even finish one book. I haven't even finished one book since that iPad mini laid in my hands. I'm either too sleepy or too tired for it so I really need to make time for it.

This month, I promise to focus on myself and with what I want to improve myself physically and i don't know, improve my attitude and outlook maybe? I won't lie and say I will do some meditations and yoga and other idealistic stuff to find "inner peace" because those stuff really bore me. I can only wish to be that girl who goes to yoga every after work to stretch and be flexible and be relaxed but I can't see myself doing that for now. I can't even stand one yoga class which is the reason why I hate it (for now. not closing any doors to it. I still want to be that girl.)

This month, the games will change. Since I read this book, my point of view changed so much. It made me realize what I have been doing. I'm not exactly saying that what I did was wrong because at that moment, it's what I wanted to do and how I wanted to play my cards but after reading this book, it suddenly changed my point of view and my perception about dating and guys or just about guys. Not necessarily dating guys but guys generally.

Year 2012 has been a little boring for my personal life and exciting for my career. I can say that this year just keeps getting more interesting. It had never been exciting and I'm looking forward to everything that will happen. One month at a time. Sometimes I hate myself for being so future oriented. Like I always worry about my future that sometimes I forget to live in the present. Sometimes I look forward so much into the future that it's all I do. Look forward to it. This month, I will make it a point to live in the moment so I can finally act on my dreams. 

Also, I recently did a social media cleansing (Sarah"s words) because I've been so hooked to it I didn't realize it was greatly affecting how I live my life. I deleted my wechat, whatsapp and line to decrease the number of social media platforms I'm engaging myself into. I left my viber because I still want to take a little advantage of technology and I think Viber is perfect because it's a little sucky for me to be addicted to it given that it ALWAYS crash and hang on my phone. This always happens and I'm not even exaggerating.

I would also like to share to you guys that law of attraction works almost like a miracle to me. Sometimes it's getting crazy! Even the littlest unimportant things I set my mind into happens! God is so good I'm so spoiled by him. I love you, God and I will never stop loving you. Alam mo yan! 


xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment