Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm thankful for July

July has got to be one of the best if not the best month of the year 2013 for me. It has opened a lot of opportunities for me to live, love and learn. It was my month and I can't wait to live the rest of the year like this.

To thank July for that awesome month, I'll be blogging all the memorable things that happened for that whole month. I love/hate blogging. I love blogging random things but hate updating it with complete photos of how my everyday went but July deserves those kind of blog posts so that one day I can look back and be reminded to not waste any moment and LIVE.

It's the month where I felt how happy it is to live life care free and how refreshing it is to be single and happy. It's the month where I just let myself be myself and ate anything I want without feeling guilty. Therefore, without doing it on purpose I consumed an excess of frozen brazo de mercedes and cripy patas this month. It's just now that I am sorting out my photos that I realize this. Ohwell, my tummy was happy but it's now suffering (if you know what I mean).

July opened my eyes to the world. July gave me opportunities to know who my real friends are and who the fake friends are or just who the unhealthy friends are, reunite with old friends and meet new people (not necessarily new friends) who helped me a lot and has inspired me to do so much for my future. I love meeting new people who helps me see what I really should be doing in my life and where do I really want to be in the years to come. I'm glad to have met this client who brought me to around and taught me things. I know this is God's way of orchestrating my life through other people. I love how God never fails to guide me. He is always there for me. I can't thank Him enough. I'm not the religious nor the spiritual type but I know who to give credits to for my accomplishments.

AWESOME JULY IN A NUTSHELL 


From left to right, top to bottom:

1. Met Noe Mae Villagonzalo of COLORismyweaponn when Say visited Cebu for an Avon event.
2. Met Say again for her one day visit to Cebu.
3. Wong, Sarah and I at Centerstage, Tomas Morato.
4. I, Sarah and Pao at Pao's birthday celebration.
5. Lovers peg in Movenpick.
6. Toblerone torte (?) at Mom and Tina's.
7. Paella at Mom and Tina's
8. Frozen Brazo de Mercedes at Mom and Tina's
9. Eggs Florentine @ Tinderbox
10. Fresh steamed oysters from Ponsyong's by Breakthrough at Iloilo. The best oysters!
 11-16. Sarah and moi <3<3<3
17. Me, Val, belle and Sarah at Quest hotel's pool.
18. us 4 again at Movenpick
19. Us 4 again, standing up this time.
20. Me at Henry hotel's lobby.
21. Me, Sarah and Timmy at Mom and Tina's
22. Annie and Jolo at Prive
23. Sarah, Jolo, I, Charles and Derek (was cut off in the photo. sorry :3) at GH
24. Sarah, Jolo and I in the car on the way home!
25. Mallow and I @ Prive


Awesome month is awesome!


xx,


Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment