Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August: Reflection Month

I woke up in such a good mood today. EXTRA GOOD I must say. You may think that this is an ordinary day but this is no ordinary day for me. Nothing special happening or no big event to attend to, no big client meeting of some sort or what but immediately, I know that this day is no ordinary day. Today, I'm happy.

The moment I opened my eyes, i know that it's not an ordinary day. I woke up in such a good mood with no feeling of lack of sleep. Went straight for shower then fixed myself, got dressed, applied make up - which I don't usually have extra time to do - then had breakfast which was very yummy! I had oatmeal for breakfast which is unusual so I guess this is also one factor why I am in such a good mood. Today is not an ordinary day. Today is very special for me.

God is so good. I cant stop being thankful to Him and for Him for He never fails to lead me back to where He wants me to go. He never judge me for being who I am and for who I am not. He knows that I will fall down or be uninspired but He leads me back to the right path through the people around me or sometimes, he just works wonders by giving me beautiful days like today to appreciate all the things He have given me.

Looking back, I never imagined my life to be the way it is now. It's so different from what I have envisioned but THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED. I am exactly where I want to be. Not really the way I imagined it but better opportunities. See? He always has His ways to give us what we want and what we deserve.

He keeps blessing me so much more than I think I deserve. I'm just really thankful for:
(1) I feel so blessed to have a perfect best friend  (hi, Sarah!) who I can't stop expressing my love to everyday (creepy).
(2) My sister Wuns whom I can never stop being thankful to God for having. She is just the bestest! Been living with her for 2 years now and I can't stress enough how lucky I am to have a sister like her who acts as my second mom and who loves me for me and for being patient with me. CANT THANK GOD ENOUGH.
(3) My family here who I feel so comfortable with now that I don't feel home sicked anymore!
(4) Allan, my friend who keeps inspiring me from Day 1. He taught me all about the law of attraction and I dont know when I started believing in it (THE SECRET) but my life just keeps getting better everyday ever since. Allan, continue inspiring other people! Whenever I'm having a very good day, I always remember him (creepy or what?) not because I am in love with him but mainly because I know that he will understand me. Being happy for no reason and being thankful for God's gift everyday and I always try to let him know that I'm having a good day and it's because he taught me about it that I am living in such a happy life.
(5) My job.
(6) My life.
(7) Myself. (LOL)
(8) Living in Cebu
(9) having new friends
(10) Getting closer to my friends
(11) My family back home
(12) My old friends
and the list can go on and on and I don't think it will ever end. I'm thankful for everything that's happening in my life and I just can't wait to live the life God wants me to live. I will do my best to achieve it and hopefully to inspire other people too.

I have been side tracked with my priorities this month of August but I'm so glad to have a little break. At least now I know how it feels and I don't ever want to go back in that position ever again.

POSITIVITY all the way.

Hope you, reader, will also have a good day. Be inspired.

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment