Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Confessions of a Drama Queen: Social Life Rant

Maybe I should not dwell on it too much but it so much annoys me that I am stuck here living a social life so different from what I was used to. I have always been an extrovert and for the past 2 years, I tried so much to reach out to different kind of people to make friends and meet new acquaintances. I don't know if it's the city or the people in it or the people I meet but I don't see myself fitting in and for the first time in 2 years, I kind of give up already. I wholeheartedly accepted that I am no longer living a sociable life and that I choose to be anti-social and spend weekends at home socializing with my bff through text/call/whatsapp/twitter. It is actually more fun than me trying to go out and socializing with new people who will only judge me for who I am not. It is so easy to judge other people as it is human nature to be judgmental. I know because I myself is guilty of this and I consider myself an average person. I just hate being judged by people for my preferences and for how I am. It makes me sad and mad at the same time. I know that I'm not even supposed to care about those people but I do. But I'll get over it in no time. I just need some drama in my life so I choose to care for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment