Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Obsessing over the Hunger Games

Ok. No need to say more but the title says it all. I'm obsessing over Hunger Games!! Read the Hunger Games last year about a week before the movie comes out and I only got the chance to read Catching Fire recently and upon finishing the book, I quickly read the last book, Mockingjay and now that I don't have any book left to read. :(

I miss PEETA :((((((((( Okay. I feel like I have fallen in love to a fictional character and he is just so cute to not think about. okay??? :)) heehee. I admit that I used to be on Gale's team but after finishing all 3 books, I couldn't help but be captured by Peeta's romantic ways just like how he did with Katniss.

CAN I JUST BE KATNISS EVERDEEN!!! ugh ugh ugh hehehehe bye bye! Im still in Hunger Games world!!!

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment