Thursday, April 18, 2013

5 Things that made my morning

These past few weeks has been a mess and I feel like I've been in a war with myself and I realized that it's all just me. I haven't been practicing Law of Attraction lately, or rather, I've been attracting negative energy lately like I always feel so broke which makes me even poorer. I feel like everything is not falling into place which makes everything more complicated. Even our sales is affected by my negativity.

Good thing that I feel so good vibes today with the articles I read, songs I listened to and friends I'm catching up with and snacks I'm munching on to. LOL.

Sharing with you the 5 things that made my morning!

1.) 20 Good Habits You Need to Start in Your 20s

2.) 21 ways you should take advantage of your 20s

3.) Clarity - Zedd
 4.) Catching Fire Official Trailer


5.) Loacker Quadratini Napolitaner! WHOOO!! Fatness first. CANNOT STOP MUNCHING ON THESE. THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF MY SEXY BODY.


Stop dwelling on the negative and start focusing on the positive! :) Breathe in, breathe deep and smile :D SMILE BIG!

xx,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment