Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MEOW

Sarah and I on our next lives

I don't know when it started but I can't believe that I've turned into a cat lady.

I was never an animal person. My friends with pets know this because I'm one of those annoying friends who harass their pets semi-physically by shoo-ing them away and verbally abuse them telling them how ugly they are (the pets) which always ends up with my friends secretly hating me. :3

But the wheel has turned and everything has changed because I super find cats adorable and I want to own one. I can not wait for me to become an official cat lady when I finally have my own cat only God knows when.



1 comment:

  1. I got myself a dog last November. Definitely changed my life as I had to be more responsible. It's fun though to have a living thing lurking around you. Think it through before you get a cat. :)

    ReplyDelete