Monday, May 12, 2014

You gotta have bad days too

I'm usually in a happy bubble when I'm not pms-ing. I try so hard to be in a good mood everyday like it's my mission to live everyday as if it's my last. As soon as I open my eyes, my mind is focused on doing only the things that will give me good vibes and brush all the bad vibes away but today is not an ordinary day. Today is extra special because as soon as I woke up, I know that today is going to be a bad day and I know it will be.

I believe in law of attraction and I believe on how it works that is why I have accepted that today is going to be a bad day and I'm okay with it. I'm not going to do anything to try to make it better because you gotta have bad days too.

I'm thankful for the bad day that is happening to me today. It gives me so much rage and fire on how unhappy I am with things and is finding ways to find solutions and improvements. You see, being unhappy make me happy. How ironic. 

Being unhappy leads us toward self improvement. My heart is filled with so much emotions that it makes me so unhappy and uncomfortable which only lead me to think "what can I do to improve this?" so today, I decided to take actions on a lot of things that makes me sad and mad. They maybe decisions made on a bad emotion which often is not the best time to make decisions but they are little decisions that are not life changing so I guess it's totally fine to act on it right away. LOL. 

Ranting and being unhappy lead me to having a productive morning. Thank God for this. Definitely something to be thankful for. 

Of course I will do what I do best on my blog, RANT. So I will list down my top rants of the day.

RANTS
1. Waking up late.
I can't believe myself for waking up at 8:15am. I just promised myself last week that I will start waking up early again this week and it's just the first work day of the week yet I woke up at a very unacceptable time. The latest I woke up on a work day this year, I think. Which explains how bad my mood has become. I am so unhappy with myself and is disappointed. I have failed my employers for being such a lazy ass and I have failed myself too.

2.Slow Cebu drivers
Cebuanos are just slow drivers!!!! I don't know what is it with Cebuanos and their driving skills but everyone from Manila noticed this too. My Cebuano friend explained that they are cautious drivers because the streets are small and that there are a lot of motor bikers so they drive slowly to avoid accidents but but but but I cannot accept this!! The lifestyle here is too laid back that it is manifested in their driving skills. 

I'm kind of guilty because when I first came here, my driving skill was also affected. I became a slow and very cautious driver which my sister was so pissed at and my friends from Manila noticed too! Until now, I feel that I have semi adapted the Cebu driving style and I'm thankful for today because I will ditch slow driving and start driving Manila style. LOL. That's what I did today, honked at everyone who were driving so slowly blocking my way to get to my office faster because well... I was so late.

3. Unhappy with things
Personal things that I'm unhappy with that I wish I can publicly rant but I decided I wont because it involves feelings of people I love and I don't want to hurt them when they read it here. Besides, it's their way of doing things I'm very unhappy about and it's totally out of my business. Just being a bitch and bitching about all things available to bitch about on. I should just breathe in, breathe out and let this go. Now that I think about it, I also don't understand why I'm so pissed about this issue. I'm only killing myself by doing this. HEHE but you know!! The bitch has to bitch around. I pity the people who'll get involved in my emotional rut.

4. Expectations leads to disappointments.
'Nuff said.

On a lighter note, I'm back to clean eating and my fitness streak so everything should be fine. :) 


xx,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment